St. John Ambulance is well known for their quality First Aid and Home Nursing Training. We also provide First Aid and Home Nursing both theory and practical courses for public as well as for various organization and companies. We can guarantee that our rates are competitive yet not comprising on the quality of training. Our training programme cover the following areas :
- Introduction to First Aid
- Bleeding and Wounds
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Bandanging and Dressing
Non-Emergency Ambulance Service
- Ferrying patient to hospital for medical or routine check-up
- Ferrying patient back to home from hospital
- Ferrying patient from one hospital to another.
- Ferrying patient for treatment at Dialysis Centre, Rehabilitation Centre, and etc. Our area of service cover the whole Muar area as well as Penisular of Malaysia, from the border of Malaysia-Thailand to the border of Malaysia-Singapore. Should you need our service and assistance, you are welcome to make arrangement and appointment with us.
Public Duty and First Aid Standby
Our member are train in First Aid and Home Nursing so that they could render help and services during function or event which includes :
- Wesak Day Parade
- National Day Parade
- Sport Event and which ever event which need first aid standby.
For further inquiry about Public Duty and First Aid Standby please fax a simple requisition letter with company letterhead attention to Mr. Lim Han Ting to +60 6 9543100 or email us at email@example.com.
Festive Season Emergency Ambulance Service
During festive season such as, Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Chinese New Year, our trained volunteers will be standby with ambulances to standby and respond to any emergency in town area, road trunk such as Muar-Batu Pahat, Muar-Yong Peng, Muar-Tangkak and Muar-Melaka (AMJ) during these peak season.